MCL 350 High Security Cable Seal Key Features:
- Laser printed on rib pattern body to protect sequential number.
- One way locking mechanism.
- Pull Strength over one Ton.
- Galvanised steel wire when cut splays opened.
The MF MCL 350 Cable Seal is a user-friendly and highly tamper evident security seal. It is available with different cable lengths to secure various applications with different security requirements. The MF MCL 350 is secured as soon as the wire has passed through the one-way locking mechanism. The wire must be adjusted to fit tightly to the application to maximize security and to prevent tampering.
The MCL 350 high security cable seal is widely used on truck trailers, tanker lorries, air cargo containers, shipping containers, rail cars, calibrators and valves. Be assured of better security with our innovative use of materials and industrial design.
- Parts of the exterior have been designed with a rib pattern, which protects the markings during rough handling.
- The one-way locking mechanism provides fast and easy sealing.
- One end of the cable is permanently secured into the locking body.
- This cable seal body is anodised in solid colours, which accommodate customised laser marking.
- Anodising also makes colour coding possible and eases identification from a distance.
- The cable seal can be etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode.
- Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.